Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Attitude of Gratitude

So, this isn't going to be about me.

It's all about you. I don't know many of you, but I know that one year ago today, God told me to sit down and write and I did. One of my better examples of obedience to date, but as is the nature of our Almighty, He gave me something I never expected. Couldn't even dream of.

He gave me over 2,200 of you in over 30 countries. That's about 1,180 more of you reading my ramblings than I ever expected. That's a beautiful you, sitting in MANY places I've only dreamed of going and some I'd probably be too afraid to venture into to. I have learned more about the world because of you. This is a thankful me saying;

Whoever you are, I humbly appreciate your time. I hope I haven't let Jesus down in representing Him as the loveliest being that ever graced not only the world's presence, but my own. Truly, I say to you (going to borrow His favorite intro), if you haven't experienced Jesus Christ yet, you can. Right where you are whether it is in Kazakhstan or Mozambique, you can invite Him right into your heart. Even though I may not know where you are, He does and He's ready and able to show you the love you've always wanted. It really is that easy.

So, Poland, Ukraine, France, Turkey, United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Scotland, Greece, Hungary, Portugal, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Kazakhstan, Fiji, Australia, El Salvador, Venezuela, Indonesia, Romania, Netherlands, Argentina, Taiwan, Mozambique, Russia, the United State of America and Malaysia; This Gospel loving girl loves you. You've shown me a glimpse of just how far and how wide God's love really is.

Thank You.


Heavenly Father, I pray that every person reading this would know the salvation available through your Son, Jesus Christ. We have witnessed the lengths you will go to in order to bring your lost sheep home. Father, let me glorify you with the words I place here and impart to every person reading this, a sense of peace and love in all they do for your Kingdom. Give them courage, give them the boldness to approach the Lion of the Judah and bury their faces in His mane and know Your unending love. For it is you who holds the power to tear down every dark power and stronghold, it is You who sets us free. Thank you for your mercy and goodness for your grace and love that is available to all. Let us receive it, in Jesus' name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment